We offer over 40 local, fresh farm products 3 local farms including Blue Moon Farm, Prairie Fruits Farm, and Bane Family Meats in one online store. Our online store is open from Friday 8am to Monday 9pm and we drop off at Lincoln Square Mall in Urbana or Faith United Methodist Church in Champaign.
On Friday we will send you an email reminding you that our online shop is open.
Here’s how it works:
1. Visit the Shop section of site (http://www.cufarmers.com/shop/). Browse local food provided by PFF&C, Bane and BlueMoon. Each week we offer different items. Add desired items to your cart.
2. Complete your order online between Fridays at 8am through Mondays at 9pm. Credit cards accepted. Orders are cut-off promptly at 9pm on Mondays (so we have time to package and fulfill orders).
3. At checkout, you’ll be prompted to select one of our two convenient pickup locations:
– Lincoln Square Mall parking lot on the east side in front of Common Ground Food Co-op close to Vine street
– Faith United Methodist Church 1719 S Prospect Ave, Champaign, IL 61820 in the south east parking lot closest to Prospect avenue.
4. You’ll receive several emails for your records (one summary email and an email for each farm you purchased goods from). IF YOU DO NOT RECEIEVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL YOUR ORDER DID NOT PROCESS.
5. Arrive at pre-selected location on Wednesday between 5-6pm to pick up your pre-paid items.
6. Then visit the site again on Friday after 8am to place your order for the following week.